Hamilton County Office of Emergency Management Web Site - www.hamcoem.com
The Hamilton County Emergency Management Office is responsible for coordinating the following:
- Hurricane preparation classes
- Safety training for schools & civic organizations
- Public training information
- Public assistance after floods, fires, tornadoes, hurricanes, etc.
- Mitigation of hazards and hazardous materials
Hamilton County Emergency Management
Hurricane Preparation Information from the American Red Cross
National Hurricane Center Website - with downloadable hurricane tracking charts, Latest tropical storm forcasts, latest satellite imagery, hurricane preparation information and more!
Hamilton County Sheriff’s Office Division of Emergency
Hours of Operation
8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Monday - Friday
Henry Land, Emergency Management Director
1133 US 41 N.W. Suite 1
Jasper, FL 32052
Phone: (386) 792-6647
Fax: (386) 792-6648